Due Diligence Officer
February 24, 2023
- Employment contract
- Fixed Term
- Job / Mission
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- DDO (Fixed term)
DUE DILIGENCE OFFICER – Fixed term – 2 years
If you are searching for opportunities to develop your career in the field of Corporate and Institutional Banking, challenges to boost your future career path, then BNP Paribas is the right place for you.
Joining BNP Paribas means joining a Group that's constantly transforming itself in order to adapt to our changing society and to build the world of tomorrow. Applying to work at BNP Paribas is not just about applying for a job, it's about giving meaning to your work and passion and desire to go deep in the finance world! And to meet these challenges, we need skills and competencies at all levels.
What is the role?
- Lead the KYC process of client on-boarding and recertification by communicating directly with clients, and in close cooperation with Compliance and Relationship Managers across the Central Europe region (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania)
- Ensure that the performed KYC process is in line with BNPP Group KYC policy and the anti-money laundering (AML) provisions across the Central Europe region
- Communicate effectively the status to the client and all stakeholders
- Monitor and control the quality of KYC related information while liaising with the relevant internal counterparts
- Partake in the Group’s process and policy innovation and implementation
- Perform regular routine AML-related tasks
What we offer?
- a competitive remuneration package and benefits package
- diverse product portfolio and complex job functions
- being part of a prestigious, ethical and sustainable global company
- working with a diverse team and belonging to an inclusive community
- a stimulating multinational environment
- market leading trainings, on-the-job training program
- attention to employee well-being and work-life balance
- flexible working environment, with partial home-office opportunity
- friendly atmosphere
- On-the-job training and networking opportunities
- Advance your expertise and grow your career
What qualities do we look for?
- Fluency in English and MS Office
- Enrolment or completed Degree in economics, administration or law
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
- Open and inclusive mindset with attention to details
- Precision and analytic capabilities