Test Automation Engineer
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our fast growing team and be part of a large scale project focused on test management and automation testing, having extensive interaction with project actors.
- Propose a test automation strategy/plan, facilitating automated scripts maintenance and design (framework, modularization etc.)
- Define required test environment and test data needs
- Coordinate test data requests/create test data
- Design test cases and automate designed test cases with Tosca
- Maintaining existing automation scripts whenever necessary following functional changes for the respective flow/application
- Automate API/REST
- Schedule automated execution according to the shared best practices
- Create test reports, support test reports and support risk assessment
- Analyze error, report and follow up defects as part of the daily
- Take part in automated execution results analysis and debug automated test scripts
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of the functional scenario to automate
- Previous experience with Tosca or similar tool, Postman and REST APIs
- Ability to research on your own/gather information from different stakeholders and developers
- Good planning, organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to communicate efficient with the team (business, developers, PO’s)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Very good / advanced level of English
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in banking projects
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers.
Working in a multicultural environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad.
We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions