Test Automation Engineer UK project
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our growing team and be part of a large-scale project focused on automation testing, having extensive interaction with project actors.
- Propose a test automation strategy/plan, facilitating automated scripts maintenance and design (framework, modularization etc.)
- Design efficient functional and non-functional test scenarios and cases ensuring there is traceability back to all business requirements
- Integrate automated tests into the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline to ensure early detection of defects and provide rapid feedback to development teams
- Identify, document, and report software defects and inconsistencies using bug tracking systems
- Perform the automated execution results analysis and debug automated test scripts
- Create clear and concise test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test scripts, to facilitate knowledge transfer and maintain consistency in testing processes
- Define required test environment and test data needs
- Coordinate test data requests/create test data
- Mobile testing automation
- Performance testing automation
- Maintain existing automation scripts whenever necessary following functional changes for the respective flow/application
What we are looking for:
- 5+ Years of experience in Test Automation
- Previous experience in Web UI Automation with Selenium, Eclipse, Cypress, Cucumber
- Previous experience in API Automation with Postman
- Previous experience in Soap WCF Automation with SOAP UI and Ready API
- Previous experience in Mobile testing with Appium, Android Studio, Vysor, EggPlant
- Previous experience in Performance testing with JMeter, Blazemeter, LoadRunner
- Good testing and troubleshooting experience across the software development lifecycle
- Good planning, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to communicate efficient with the team (business, developers, PM)
- Effective communication skills for conveying the test strategies & plan for automation
- Debugging skills & analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Very good/advanced level of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in banking projects
- ISTQB certification would be a plus
- RPA Automation
- Cloud Testing
- Previous experience with UiPath, Docker & Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers.
Working in a multicultur
al environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad.
We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions.