Senior IT Risk & Cyber Security Engineer
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BNPP Personal Finance is looking for a Senior IT Risk & Cyber Security Engineer in the context of risk and cyber security management to ensure the compliance of the entity with Central BNPPF guidelines and governance.
The resources in the IT RISK & Security area shall have the following base skill and experience profile, in order to grant the effectiveness of the operations:
Support the implementation, monitoring and governance of Cyber Security and IT RISK activities within the organization
- Background in operational security (Identity access management, risk mapping and reporting, vulnerability analysis and patch management, third-parties security, cyber incident and crisis management, network security, patch management, anti-malware protection, active directory trust, cloud computing security, critical information systems.
- Data security protection (data leakage protection, anonymization, GDPR applied in data security)
- Previous experience in IT Risk Management
- Previous experience with NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Application Security (secure development with good knowledge on development technologies like .NET, Java and Cobol, OWASP Top 10)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of experience in Cyber Security and IT Risk Management
- Experience with governance and management of controls, procedures creation, review and adaptation on the scope of IT Risk management, cyber security and continuity
- Technical knowledge to analyze and review proposed technical solutions, proofs and evidences
- Previous experience with outsourced consultancies
- Experience in complex ICT organizations in technical and functional roles
- Good understanding of cyber security and risk management
- Problem solving and cooperative attitude, technically and operationally
- Good interpersonal skills to manage several types of stakeholders and providers
- Accurate and precise with reporting habit
- Proactive attitude and attention to detail
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers.
Working in a multicultural environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad.
We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions.