- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- HUMAN RESOURCES
Are you interested to join a growing company as Senior HR Reporting and Controller?
We are looking for a Senior HR Reporting and Controller to manage the HR budgets and reports, support the payroll and administrative area, define control plans and perform controls for the HR & Communication activities based on BNP Group requirements. You will work alongside the Head of HR to support the Group and management requests related with HR areas in your responsibility.
HR Budget and Reporting
▪ Preparation of specific reports on the activities within the Human Resources Department and their timely transmission to other departments within the company, as well as to the Management, Group, National Bank of Romania, Institute of Statistics and external auditors
• Extracts data from reports received from the payroll company, verifies their correctness, and processes them in order to obtain reports on labor costs and number of employees, according to the following indicators: Headcount, FTE, seniority in the company, age, gender, professional categories, etc.
• Analyzes, documents, and reconciles submitted reports;
• Prepares periodic reports on the situation of resignations/mobility/internalizations/hiring in the company;
• Prepares the monthly HR dashboard statistics with the agreed indicators;
• Proposes solutions for optimization, automatization and development of current reports;
• Participates together with the hierarchical superior in the elaboration of the human resources budget, especially for the labor costs;
• Manages the CRP annual process of salary review and bonuses, by centralizing managers’ proposals and transmitting approved amounts to the Labor Relations Specialist responsible for payroll activity
• Processes the data obtained from the salary studies conducted by the company approved at Company level, prepares relevant situations and reports on salary levels, compared to the levels practiced on the market
• Coordinates and participates in drafting / updating procedures regarding the activity of the department
• Prepares reports on persons eligible for various studies / questionnaires that apply within the company (eq. Global People Survey);
• Manages the development of employee benefit programs;
• Contact person for the immigration agency that deals with the process of obtaining documents for foreign employees and registering them with a family doctor;
• Contact person for all topics related to expats, employment contracts and payroll together with the Labor Relations Specialist;
• Responsible for timely transmission of information regarding hiring and resignations to the departments involved;
• Proper reporting of collaborators according to agreed templates
• Checks and ensures understanding for all parties of the information concerning its areas of responsibility
• Respects the plans drawn up together with the direct superior and other departments for the deliverables in its areas of responsibilities
• Performs monthly internal control related to the human resources department, in accordance with the HR Control Plan established;
• Introduces in the Group application, the results of the controls performed, in the terms established for each control, depending on the frequency of their deployment
• Responsible for drafting/updating the Risk Cartography and Control Plan for the Human Resources Department in collaboration with the Head of HR;
• Identifies and assesses risks according to the frequency of occurrence and severity of financial impact taking into account the established Permanent Control Framework, including generic risks provided by central functions
• Ensures that all processes are covered, creating a general monitoring for the entire function (subprocesses included);
• Ensures that historical incidents have been identified; investigate, determine the scope, estimate the financial effect, collect data and report it to the ORC;
• Initiates action plans, tracks and reports on their progress and implementation and reports on their outcome;
• Checks and confirms monthly to the ORC that all identified incidents have been declared;
• Formalizes operational risk documents with his/her hierarchical superior and ORC Risk Department;
• Participate in training sessions organized by the local ORC
• Builds, formalizes and submits for validation the Annual Control Plan. Ensures that the Annual Control Plan is constantly updated;
• Ensures that each control sheet complies with the rules / processes in force and complies with the imposed standards. Request exemptions and inform the ORC of any changes;
• Review the inventory of procedures from the Group/PF and submit it to the team and manager; • Aims for the updated procedures rate to be 100% and informs colleagues about newly published/updated procedures;
What we are looking for:
· Previous experience in analytical/ finance, HR reporting, HR budgeting is required
· Minimum 4 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits, HR Business Partnering /Consulting
· Labor work inspector certificate
· Attention to details and accuracy in delivering reports
· Logical thinking/ Analytical mindset
· Experience in coordinating multiple and various projects with proper attention to each;
· Curious about the company business, able to ask questions and to understand the projects principles
· Good interpersonal and decision-making skills
· Work experience in an international working environment desirable
· Ability to work autonomously
· Rigorous, diligent and customer oriented
· Fluent in English language
· Excellent skills in Excel &Power Point
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers.
Working in a multicultural environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad.
We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions.