Senior Due Diligence Officer
February 24, 2023
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Senior DDO
If you are searching for opportunities to develop your career in the field of Corporate and Institutional Banking, challenges to boost your future career path, then BNP Paribas is the right place for you.
Joining BNP Paribas means joining a Group that's constantly transforming itself in order to adapt to our changing society and to build the world of tomorrow. Applying to work at BNP Paribas is not just about applying for a job, it's about giving meaning to your work and passion and desire to go deep in the finance world! And to meet these challenges, we need skills and competencies at all levels.
What is the role?
- Act as the first level of control in reviewing, advising and validating on KYC (Know Your Client) due diligence assessment of prospective and existing clients across the Central Europe region (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania)
- Ensures high standard of quality in the KYC files in adherence to the bank’s policies and procedures
- Acts as a subject matter expert to support KYC Due Diligence team
- Ensuring client receives the highest standard KYC experience and orchestrates efficient & effective coordination with all internal teams
- Facilitates and coordinate the full KYC process
- Perform regular routine AML-related tasks
What we offer?
- a competitive remuneration package and benefits package
- diverse product portfolio and complex job functions
- being part of a prestigious, ethical and sustainable global company
- working with a diverse team and belonging to an inclusive community
- a stimulating multinational environment
- market leading trainings, on-the-job training program
- attention to employee well-being and work-life balance
- flexible working environment, with partial home-office opportunity
- friendly atmosphere
- On-the-job training and networking opportunities
- Advance your expertise and grow your career
What qualities do we look for?
- Fluency in English and MS Office
- Enrolment or completed Degree in economics, administration or law
- Relevant experience 2+ years
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
- Open and inclusive mindset with attention to details
- Precision and analytic capabilities