- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Would you like to join an international IT Shared service center that delivers first class applications for the bank and clients around the world?
We are looking for a Senior Accountant for a undetermined period contract.
Within a dynamic organization, you will be working closely to every department including HR, PMO, and Legal departments.
- Record all the accounting operations performed, including issuance of invoices, closing of PNL and VAT accounts, monthly depreciation and prepaid expenses, as well as booking monthly accruals;
- Perform the month closing, including reconciliation of accounts;
- Preparation of all reporting and accounting operations within the legal deadlines imposed
- Assist in preparation of the financial statements;
- Support annual financial audit as well as internal audit;
- Centralize and process the evidence of suppliers / customers, cost statements, records balances, internal and external circulars using excel files of evidence and reconciliation;
- Draw up various financial reports using data extracted from the accounting system and operational reports;
- Prepare tax declarations, NBR and statistical reports;
- Supervise the activity of the junior accountant;
- Responsible for ERP functionalities; issuance of correct financial reports;
What we are looking for:
- Licensed in economic studies;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- PC: Microsoft Office: Excel – advanced; Word – medium; Power Point- medium
- Mandatory: English – advanced level (written/spoken)
- Nice to have: Knowledge in IFRS reporting;
- Very good communication and relationship skills;
- Analytical and economic thinking.
- Communication skills;
- Organizational abilities;
- Analytical /Overall Thinking;
- Analysis and synthesis capacity;
- Team spirit;
- Output orientation (Achieving full professional goals);
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers..
Working in a multicultural environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad.
We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions.