- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- PROCUREMENT & PERFORMANCE
- BNPLS - Receptionist
– Executes tasks relating to administrative support with minimal supervision in line with existing policies and guidelines
– Receiving by post various documents from partners, clients, Authorities, etc. and registering/distributing to different departments
– Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person or department;
– Offering support for booking meeting rooms
– mainteing the relationship with internal/external providers,
– purchasing and receiving goods (ordered by different departments)
– Perform activities related to office management and facility activities (cleaning, security, maintenance issues, etc.)
– Ordering office supplies and keeping inventory stocked.
– Facilitate the requests for Travel & Accommodation for the employees/visitors
– Register and check the invoices, issued by the suppliers and starts the approval flows in the company’s applications
– Elaborates and edits presentations and reports.
– Performing protocol services during meetings
– Handles sensitive materials; maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality
– Demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding
– Performs other duties and functions as assigned, according to her/his competences.
Communication very good skills
English/Romanian – writing/reading/peaking: good or very good skills;
PC: MS Office knowledge.
Focus on continuous learning
Planning, organization and control
Certificate for Environment, Health and Security – nice to have