Credit Analyst with German KYC team
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
Central Europe Technologies is looking for a Credit Analyst with German Language.
The Credit Analyst German Language shall have the following base skills and experience profile, in order to grant the effectiveness of the operations:
- Good knowledge of German language
- Baccalaureate or Bachelor's degree in mathematics, finance, accounting or any other relevant field
- Good communication skills
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Ability to facilitate discussions in the sessions held
- Organizational skills
- Efficient time management and prioritization skills
- Internal/external customer orientation
- Presentation, feedback, debriefing skills
- Team spirit
Responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible of the necessary checks in order to finance credit files;
- the necessary checks in order to finance credit files;
- Maintaining the telephone connection with the client during the file analysis;
- Analysis of the client's profile and its verification in internal and external databases;
- Making the final decision in accordance with the client's profile and respecting internal procedures;
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers.
Working in a multicultural environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad. We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions.