In accordance with the Authorization of the Manager of the Collection and Recovery Service and /or of the Collection Coordinator should contact by phone a (former) client fore recovery the debts.
Registering in the company’s recovery tool the payment orders in accordance with internal procedures and decisions of the authorized employees/managers;
Drawing up notifications for customers: orders for recovering the amounts due or not paid on time, notifications of termination, return of goods and sending them to clients/former clients/guarantors by email/post, etc.
Analyze the former clients files and advance to the Collecting Coordinator and/or to the Collecting & Recovery Manager proposals for solutions in order to recover amounts from (former) clients to the Employer;
Drawing up the relevant reports on the activities, requested by the Creative Collecting Coordinator and/or Collection & Recovery Manager;
Archiving all documents/correspondence received in the customer files;
Participating in the elaboration/improvement of internal procedures related to Collection;
Drawing up the situations/reports on recovery of amounts due;
cooperation with the other departments of the employer, responding and solving their requests in good time;
Perform continuous control of the activities carried out;
· studies: university degree
· experience requested: minimum 3 years experience preferable in a financial institution on a similar position;
· at least medium level of English language; Romanian native is mandatory
· advanced knowledge of MS Office package (Word, Excel, etc.), Charisma
· good level of negotiation and relationship skills
· capable to organize him/herself;
· ability to work in a team and to meet deadlines.