- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Would you like to join a skilled Engineering Team that delivers first class applications for our businesses and clients around the world? We are looking for Senior Cobol Engineers to join our fast growing team.
Your role is to develop software applications according to the business needs being involved in all phases of SDLC based on Agile or waterfall frameworks.
• Drawing up analysis, tests and detailing the changes / developments given to the application
• Troubleshooting bugs detected in system operation
• Ensuring the necessary data transfer between applications
• Analyzing system and creating applications for system quality development
• Ensure the good functioning of the application
• Implementing new features
What we are looking for:
• Experience in COBOL programming (minimum 3 years)
• Languages skills: Italian- conversational level; English- advanced level
• Experience with Mainframe, JCL, DB2
• Experience in proposing / designing technical solutions
• Experience in creating technical specifications
• Experience in drafting / implementing the test plan
• Graduate of technical profile faculty
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers.
Working in a multicultural environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad.
We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions.