- Employment contract
- Graduate Programme
- Job / Mission
BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 countries with more than 190,000 employees, including 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
What is the BNP Paribas CIB Central Europe Graduate Programme?
The BNP Paribas CIB Central Europe Graduate Programme is designed to accelerate and advance your professional development within BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking. As a graduate, you will start with an immersive 18-month rotational program. This will include two 9 month assignments, and the option of an additional third 6 month assignment, to allow you to better understand the different activities of corporate and institutional banking. The rotation is planned based on the needs of the bank’s businesses and the skills or interests of each participant. As full team members, participants are expected to quickly gain experience and specific skills by working directly with their peers and senior employees. This one-of-a-kind experience aims to promote joint development, experience sharing, and skill development. If you are purpose driven, enjoy being part of a collective cohort, and are constantly growing this is the role for you!
What will your first 18 months look like?
You will be a part of a community of talented graduates recruited in 5 countries; Romania, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Greece and Hungary.
Our Graduate Programme is designed to provide you with the support and development you require to begin a successful career in the banking industry. When you join us you will have the opportunity to join both our Client Management team and our Coverage team. You can expect Credit Analysis, Corporate Coverage, and Client Service Desk to all be significant areas within your role as a Graduate Analyst.
What we offer?
- A remuneration and social benefit package.
- A Senior Mentor to advise and support you.
- A Buddy to help you settle in quickly and easily.
- Inspiring networking opportunities regionally in Central Europe and internationally within a global Group.
- Paid holidays.
- CSR initiatives and events.
- Regional gatherings with your cohort.
- Being a part of a global network of talented graduates.
- Working with a diverse team and belonging to an inclusive community.
- A stimulating multinational environment in a top quality office, based in Bucharest.
- Market leading trainings, on-the-job training program.
- Attention to employee well-being and work-life balance.
- Flexible working environment, with partial home-office opportunity.
- Being part of a prestigious, ethical and sustainable global company.
Experience, Qualifications and Competencies required for the role
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Finance, or a related relevant field, with an excellent academic record and a strong desire to learn.
- Have graduated within the last 2 years.
- Fluency in English and Romanian is compulsory.
- Availability for a full-time 18 month position beginning in March 2023, with the possibility of a 6 month extension and becoming permanent upon successful completion of the Graduate Programme.
- A digital mind-set, good communication skills and team spirit are some of the qualities we look for.