A bank that cares about the needs of its individual clients
The BNP Paribas Group strives to respect its commitment in financing the “real economy” through its diversified, customer-driven business model.
Therefore the BNP Paribas Group commits to placing its clients at the centre of its activities and to better serve their interests by:
- providing them with the products and services they need
- giving them clear and reliable information
- acting with honesty, loyalty, equity and authenticity
BNP Paribas Cardif specialises in insuring individuals, their families and what is dear to them. It develops savings and protection insurance products and services through a network of partners.
Founded 40 years ago, the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas has become a global specialist in personal and property insurance, with a presence in 37 countries across Europe, Asia and Latin America.
It operates through three channels:
- The BNP Paribas retail banking network in France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Turkey and Ukraine
- Partners: banks, financial institutions and mass-market retailers
- Brokers and digital: networks of independent financial advisors, brokers and the Internet
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the specialist in providing personal loans via its activities in consumer credit and mortgage lending.
Within the BNP Paribas Group, the BNP Paribas Personal Finance Group is a partner to private individuals for their daily budgeting needs: consumer credit, home loans, savings and insurance products.
Present in more than 20 countries on 4 continents with over 16,000 people, it is the number 1 in Europe for personal loans and a partner to private individuals for their daily budgeting needs. It is also the leading player in the field of responsible lending.
Through its brands, Cetelem, Findomestic, and Crédit Moderne, BNP Paribas Personal Finance is capable of offering, a full range of personal credit products via points of sale and via its customer relations centres and Internet.