Established in Romania in 2007 as a subsidiary of Fortis and following the acquisition of Fortis Bank by BNP Paribas, the local branch is now fully integrated into the international network of BNP Paribas Group.
BNP Paribas is present locally with its Corporate & Investment Banking activity. The purpose of its presence is, on one hand, to support local activity of the Group corporate customers by providing them high-value banking services and on the other, to offer investment banking solutions to local businesses.
In Romania, the Bank offers a comprehensive package of financial services to corporations and public institutions, with custom solutions for which we can draw on the know-how and international network of BNP Paribas, one of the most solid banks in the world.
In addition to BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Banking, the BNP Paribas Group is also present in Romania with other activities, through its other entities:
- Arval: corporate vehicle operational leasing and management solutions
- BNP Paribas Cardif: specialized insurance provider
- Cetelem: personal finance
- BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions: specialized leasing and rental solutions
- BNP Paribas Real Estate: transactions, valuation, property management, consulting